A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Green is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Green, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lethe Green MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Green practice?
- Dr. Andrea Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Green practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Anesthesiologists, Berkeley Internists, Berkeley Geriatric Doctors, and Berkeley Pulmonologists.