A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Green is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Green, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lethe Green MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Green practice?
- Dr. Andrea Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Green practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Porter Ranch, CA.
See Porter Ranch Anesthesiologists, Porter Ranch Internists, Porter Ranch Geriatric Doctors, and Porter Ranch Pulmonologists.