A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Laborde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Laborde is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laborde
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Laborde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Laborde, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborde graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laborde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Totin Laborde MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea T. Laborde practice?
- Dr. Andrea Laborde has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Laborde practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.