A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Laborde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Laborde is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Laborde, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborde graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laborde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Totin Laborde MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea T. Laborde practice?
- Dr. Andrea Laborde has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Laborde practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.