A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Lampland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Lampland is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Lampland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lampland has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lampland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Lampland practice?
- Dr. Andrea Lampland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Lampland practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.