A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Lerch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Lerch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Lerch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerch graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Marie Lerch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Lerch practice?
- Dr. Andrea Lerch has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Lerch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.