Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Powers
Associates in Womens Care
6011 E Woodmen Rd
Ste 320
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
719-591-6666
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  1991  |  show details
by L.M on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr Lerch was my dr in 1991. I have always wondered how the delivery of my daughter would have been with a different dr. Dr Lerch was cold and uncaring . My daughter was born late and Dr Lerch was not at all concerned . I saw one of her partners for an appointment and he told me if I was his patient he would not have let me go over . My baby is now 22 and has medical problems that Dr Lech ignored after delivery. From more recent reviews seems like she is now better. I myself would not recommend her.

|  Horrible Office Staff!!! I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2013

Office staff is haughty and rude. Their website provides printable forms to fill out before appt, but office staff refused to accept printed forms and insisted we had to fill out and submit forms online. Website has no submittable forms, staff said they sent email with username and password that we never received, and said doctor would not see us until the online forms were submitted online. We were treated like uneducated peons. I am an IT professional who creates and maintains on-line submittable forms for university applicants, and websites with information for applicants and the general public. I definitely know what I'm talking about, and their treatment toward us was absolutely unacceptable!!

Feb 16th, 2013

Dr.Lerch has delivered three of my children. I know that my babies and I have been in caring and capable hands. She's terrific!!

Jan 3rd, 2011

I needed a new GYN after moving to Colorado from another state. I actually called Dr. Lerch's office with an urgent need and even as a brand new, never seen patient they got me in later that day. Have seen her twice since then and really like her so much. She is very understanding, a great listener and very real and down to earth. Her advice is always given so I can understand it as a lay person and not in medical mumbo jumbo.

Sep 17th, 2009

Dr. Lerch delivered my son via c-section. She is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable and explained each step of the process. She is absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend her.