A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Levine-Rockland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Levine-Rockland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Levine-Rockland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine-Rockland graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Levine-Rockland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Levine-Rockland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Levine-Rockland practice?
- Dr. Andrea Levine-Rockland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Levine-Rockland practices Pediatrics near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Pediatricians.