A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Lewis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Lewis practice?
- Dr. Andrea Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Lewis practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists and Jackson Sleep Medicine Doctors.