A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Lewis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Lewis practice?
- Dr. Andrea Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Lewis practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists and Jackson Sleep Medicine Doctors.