Overall Review

no change

April 11th, 2013
Stay at home Mom
I was new to town and went with Dr Loeffler because she had great reviews. The fact that someone takes the time to review a pediatrician in the first place says something, but now I know why! She is just AMAZING. My children are just over 3 and 1 and this is my 3rd pediatrician (due to relocating) and although I liked the first two just fine, Dr. Loeffler just blew me away. Not only is the office fantastic (little things make a big difference like colored doors to help and fun and easy for little kids to find which one they go in) Dr Loeffler is so personable! She knows *just* how to talk to and interact with children. Not just talking nice and sweet, but really knows. She is all about the children instead of all about the business, but still gets everything done. My children LOVE her - and wanted to back a week later just for fun. She explains things well, and give options. No rushing you out either. I'm going to be moving again soon, but I'm keeping this one. I'll travel half an hour if I need to. This one is too good.

November 16th, 2010
We love Dr. Loeffler
Most importantly, my children LOVE her. She is smart, engaged, takes as much time as necessary, very warm and friendly, compassionate, kind and patient. She clearly remembers the children and makes them immediately comfortable. And, she is clearly extremely smart -- I trust her completely. We feel so lucky to have her, and all the docs at Bowdoin Medical.

June 2nd, 2010
An excellent doctor; I personally had her as my doctor for the past 10 or so years. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician for their child. I do not want to leave her now that I am an adult!

July 13th, 2009
Excellent Knowledgeable and Compassionate
Andrea Loeffler is an excellent doctor. She has been helpful, engaged, and responded well to all of the complex needs of my children. I highly recommend her.