Dr. Andrea Malon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Malon?

September 16th, 2016

If I could rate 100 stars I would. Dr. Malon is the best! She thought about my quality of life after my surgery and took so much time to explain all my options. The surgery was a huge success and I could never thank her enough!

October 18th, 2015

I had seen Dr. Malon for quite an embarassing problem I was battling for almost a year. I went in there hopeful that she would be able to finally diagnose what was really going on with me and be able to help. Firstly, the examination room I was brought into was cold and not at all welcoming, which was exactly the impression I got when I met Dr. Malon. Her entire body language and demeanor told me that she was anxious to get this over with and did not have time for me and my problem. She kept interupting while I talked, and I felt as if she wasn't listening to me. Looking back I don't even think I got to tell her all my symptoms because I felt as if she was rushing me! At one point during my examination she was borderline abusive, forceful, and barked orders at me to lie down. I've never felt more frustrated and uncomfortable with a doctor. I was at the office for 30-45 mins to see her, however the total amount of face to face time being seen by her must not have even been 5 minutes. I work in the medical field and I KNOW that this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE patient care. God forbid if I didn't have insurance and had to pay out of pocket to see her for only 5 minutes of her time. Furthermore, the medication she recommended me to use did not work and when I tried to call her office, she was unreachable and I was given attitude over the phone by her staff.

August 3rd, 2015

this is the worst Dr I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. She was abrupt to the point of abusiveness.

March 14th, 2015

Compassionate professional

I went in for a routine mammogram, expecting it to be a non-issue that it has always been. Not so this time- invasive cancer. Being new to the area I was trying to find new doctors and deal emotionally with this diagnosis. Dr Malon was the recommended surgeon. When I left her office after my initial consultation, I felt overjoyed that I had found such an excellent doctor. She made me feel confident that I could manage this, she was so thorough, efficient, compassionate, and caring- a fabulous combination.

October 23rd, 2014

Sadly, not a pleasant experience

I went to Dr. Malon with an issue I was having for almost 5 years. As a Crohn's patient I have developed abscesses and fistulas over these years. I saw Dr. Malon was recommended as a very good surgeon and that she was specialized also in colorectal surgery. Since my quality of life had depleted so much I went to Dr. Malon looking for help, I put all my faith in hoping she could fix me. At the first visit everything seemed well, she listened to my concerns and saw my anal fistula. She said it would be an easy fix, that it was no problem. She sent me to get some tests with a gastroenterologist just make sure things were fine (I paid thousands for that of course). After this she saw results and cleared me to schedule the surgery. Me and my husband we had to take a loan to pay for the surgery because at the time I wasnt working due to my sickness and money was running slow. We paid the surgery upfront. After the surgery I woke up so happy I couldnt wait for her to tell me it was all fixed. It wasn't. She couldn't perform the surgery because my fistula was even more complicated than she had anticipated (even with all the tests I had gotten and already paid for). She scheduled me again to another visit only to tell me she couldnt take my case and that she was going to refer me to another doctor. She looked for other colorectal surgeons and said she was going to "hook me up" with one and schedule a visit for me. This never happened. She also sent me to get an MRI test (another ton of money) just to then send me to another doctor. She neves scheduled my visit with the other doctor, her office never forwarded my files. Nothing. To this day I am still receiving letters to pay for even more visits and things that I dont even understand. She never completed her task, she couldnt even perform surgery on me. Paid for the colonoscopy, the "surgery", the visits to her office, the MRI, the anesthesia and they still want to charge for more things. The worst part is, I was never fixed, and she never "hooked me up". I still remember calling my mom telling her Mom I found the Dr. that will truly help me, she's got amazing credential, I will at last get rid of this burden I have been living with. Didn't happen. If all this money was not for nothing I wouldnt mind paying so much, I'd pay it in a heartbeat. It would be worth. But to get bills 7 months after after having paid every single thing she asked me for. Its too much. You be the judge, Me..I will never visit her again.

October 30th, 2012

Top Doc in my book!

Doctor Malon has an exceptional bedside manner, she is honest straightforward and puts you at ease regarding her abilities. I would highly reccommend heranyone is need of a good surgeon and she was on target with her cancer diagnosis and what further treatments that I would need. CB

February 17th, 2011

Excellent Surgeon!

November 25th, 2010

breast cancer surgery

Dr. Malon was just the perfect doctor! She was extremely knowledgeable, caring and warm. My whole family thinks she is just wonderful. She made me 100% again, and for that I am eternally grateful. I just love her!!

November 11th, 2009

Dr Malon reinflated my collapsed lung from a motorcycle accident She was pleasant, straightforward, and technically excellent. I spent 8 days at Middlesex Hospital and all of the staff, without exception, recommended her highly. She performed 2 surgeries on me, both of which had an excellent result. Note that she was simply assigned to me by the hospital, I did not choose her.

August 18th, 2017