A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Martonffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Martonffy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Martonffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martonffy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martonffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Martonffy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Martonffy practice?
- Dr. Andrea Martonffy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Martonffy practices Family Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Verona, WI.
See Beloit Family Physicians.