A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Martonffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martonffy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martonffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St Marys Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martonffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Martonffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea I. Martonffy practice?
Dr. Andrea Martonffy practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Beloit, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.