A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Marvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Stephanie Marvin MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Andrea Marvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Marvin practices Urology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Carrollton Urologists.