A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hatchette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Hatchette is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatchette
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hatchette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatchette graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hatchette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea S Hatchette MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Hatchette practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hatchette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Hatchette practices Urology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Urologists.