A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hatchette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Hatchette is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatchette
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hatchette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatchette graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hatchette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea S Hatchette MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Hatchette practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hatchette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Hatchette practices Urology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Urologists.