A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Marx is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Marx, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marx has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Marx FACR and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Marx practice?
- Dr. Andrea Marx has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Marx practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.