Overall Review

November 16th, 2015
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Marx for approximately 6 years since my Sjogren's Syndrome diagnosis. She was referred to me by one of her college friends who was treating me and moving out of state. Dr. Marx is very thorough and patient. I am confident with her choice of care for me. I am in the healthcare field, so that doesn't come easy. Although she is the doctor, she does respect my decision of which medicine I choose to take or not. She was patient and respected my decision when I chose to not to change the medication I was currently taking. After doing research, I decided to go with her decision, and so happy that I did. ;)

January 27th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
After receiving a very disheartening diagnosis of fibromyalgia, the rheumatologist I saw told me the "only answer was Cymbalta" and that I should come back to him if I wanted a prescription. I decided instead to look for other doctors. Dr. Marx saw me soon after, and has really improved my life. She was immensely detailed in her interview and asked me things about my family history that I'd never thought were pertinent to my health, and she was very, very patient. She also didn't want to hand me a prescription and run, which I respect. She instead wanted me to try lifestyle modification and alternative treatments, like physical therapy and diet management. Instead of diagnosing and dismissing me, she actually examined me as a person AND a patient. Her recommendations and referrals have helped me immensely, and I couldn't recommend her more. She's a very holistic, realistic doctor.

December 6th, 2011
Joe Pavlock
I travel an HOUR out of my way to see this Dr. She is very through and takes her time to LISTEN TO YOU. Her wait time has varied from 5-15 min. RARELY over 30 min, which is not what i can say about other doctors.