A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea McKnight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKnight
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McKnight Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- University Of Texas Health Science Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea McKnight MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea McKnight practice?
- Dr. Andrea McKnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea McKnight practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.