A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea McKnight is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- University Of Texas Health Science Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea McKnight MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea McKnight practice?
- Dr. Andrea McKnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea McKnight practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.