A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Miksa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Miksa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Miksa, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Miksa graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miksa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Retreat Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Kay Miksa MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Miksa practice?
- Dr. Andrea Miksa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Miksa practices Pulmonary Disease near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Pulmonologists.