A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Milbourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Milbourne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Milbourne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Milbourne graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milbourne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Magdalene Milbourne MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Milbourne practice?
- Dr. Andrea Milbourne has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Milbourne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.