Dr. Andrea Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Miles?

February 20th, 2016

Very good doctor.

April 11th, 2014

Belinda is Horrendous

Dr. Miles is nice, but Belinda is a rude and nasty woman. I called and asked whether or not they perform pelvic ultrasounds and she said that "This is a doctor's office." She then proceeded to laugh at me. How she got this job I don't know. Should she be fired, Yes!

January 7th, 2014

CLUELESS

This is a doctor who is not pro-active in your medical care. I was unable to walk for a entire month in JAN 2012. I requested for a x-ray or any intervention (MRI; bloodwork) to find out what was going on. Referral to a Spinal Specialist. Nothing, Dr. Miles did absolutely nothing. I went to another Doctor who informed me my spine was unstable. I was in extreme pain and out of work for a month. This episode did pass. Do you think, that a person who is not overweight, in relative good health, who wakes up in extreme pain and the inability to walk; more could have been done? I am a nurse and have been one for 30 yrs. PASS.

September 16th, 2013

Excellent! Ended up having appt. with Dr. Miles after my Dr. didn't have any open appts. Needless to say, I never went back to my original Dr. Dr Miles' bedside manner was second to none! She was very attentive to my concerns and ALWAYS has such a pleasant demeanor. I have gladly recommended her to my friends and family members who have sought a primary care physician. Many doctors can learn a thing or two from her about the importance of actually "caring" for those you treat. She is, indeed, an angel!

June 12th, 2012

she is great!!!!!!

dr miles is great so pleasent caring and really gets down to the problem her assistant on the other hand jeesh twice she wa on the phone while taking my vitals, then just so unprofressional where did she find her job corps ghetto does not even begin to start. the doc and the front desk absolutely superb

March 14th, 2017