A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Moore, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Dodge County Hospital
- New Life Birthing Center - Parrish Campus - at the Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Belle Moore FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Andrea Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.