inactive

Andrea Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 1st, 2016
Stay Away
Arrogant and condescending, which might have been tolerable if she had helped my child, but she made her worse. My daughter deteriorated so much in this doctors care she missed nearly a year of school

July 24th, 2012
Horrible and unprofessional
When we tried to reach her, as our child had increasing seizures, she was always out playing the "court circuit", testifying in some trial or such. Staff was unprofessional about relaying urgency of our child's needs.She saw our child for months, and got so caught up in her initial diagnosis, that she had narrow focus and missed the forest for the trees. When our child was eventually diagnosed with a brain tumor, it was very advanced. Her lack of diagnostic skill, or even the basic use of a CT/MRI scan is unconscionable for someone with her education.

April 26th, 2012
JUst cant say enough wonderful things about her!!! IF you need a pediatric neurologist she is the best!

April 1st, 2011
My child nearly died under her care..
When my son started to have seizures, she diagnosed him with a seizure disorder and, as he became worse and worse, she kept changing his meds.I had a hard time getting ahold of her, and finally asked my pediatrician to call, as my son was continuing to deteriorate..only then did I get a call back.I finally gave up and took him to the ER at UCLA and he was found to have a huge brain tumor, stage 4 brain cancer. If only she had scanned his head..it could have been discovered before he lost most of his vision and then his hearing from the intense chemotherapy.I'm lucky he's alive..but it's no thanks to her.

January 19th, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Morrison is such a great doctor. She is very caring and empathetic of your child's situation. We've been seeing her since our daughter was born 2 years ago and she has always been very pleasant and re-assuring of our daughters condition even when other doctors haven't been. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a compassionate doctor and a doctor who will be straight forward with you but not crass.

August 30th, 2009
Knowledgable, empathetic and caring. She spends the time, listens and observes. As result of this good care, her schedule may get backed up. In addition, she addresses unanticipated emergencies(likely an annoying inconvenience if you are waiting, but a big comfort if you are on the end of that emergency). Unlike many, she will admit she is human.

July 24th, 2009
Do yourself a favor and find someone else!
I'm sure she is probably good at what she does, but you would never know it! She spends hours talking about herself and her problems. Try and get a perscription renewed--good luck. And the staff is just down right mean. Every time I tell another doctor about Dr. Morrison's conduct, their jaw drops in complete disbelief. Run, don't walk, from her office!!!!