A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Moyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Kay Moyer MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Andrea Moyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Moyer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.