A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray-Stephens graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Murray-Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens practice?
- Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Murray-Stephens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.