A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Murray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Beth Murray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea B. Murray practice?
- Dr. Andrea Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Murray practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Family Physicians.