Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Overpriced and Underserved show details Overpriced and Underserved
Sep 27th, 2013

I always thought Dr. Murray was a worthwhile doctor, but as the years have progressed the care has declined to a level of mediocre. I feel that time spent with patients is less. They over charge for office visits and all procedures, and when you questions something they are not willing to work with you at all. We will not be back.

Jul 30th, 2013

While Dr Murray is a good physician, her billing procedures are questionable at best. They over charge, and won't work with you as a patient. The practice manager won't return phone calls, or even try to work with you. I'm not going to continue to see a physician I can't trust, and it's too bad Dr, Murray is one of them.

Dr. Murray show details Dr. Murray
Nov 27th, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. She spent time with me that helped my cope and make important medical decisions. Many doctor offices are like a bufft, treating patients like everyone else.I highly recommed her and her fabulous staff.

Dr Murray is the best! show details Dr Murray is the best!
Nov 2nd, 2010

I have had many doctors over the years because of moves to several states. Dr Murray is a very caring and attentive doctor. She never hesitates to refer me on to a specialist which has saved my life in one situation. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her caring staff.

Dec 30th, 2009

She's very nice and personable. I'm usually nervous to see doctors but not her! She is also willing to answer all of my questions and concerns.

Poor Service and Unprofessional Staff show details Poor Service and Unprofessional Staff
by anonymous on Aug 27th, 2009

Becareful with this Dr., she over bills for every little thing and will charge you $80 for a dr. visit for spending only a few minutes with you. Office staff is very rude, and nurses are incompetent. I had several nurses who didn't even know how to give an injection properly and were very painful.

Great group of Doctors! show details Great group of Doctors!
by Citysearch User on Nov 23rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I used to go to Overland Park Family Health Partners when I had our old insurance. They are wonderful! They offer same day sick appoinment...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com