Dr. Andrea Murray MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Shawnee, KS

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016
I find Dr. Murray a very caring doctor, eager to find the problem and address it.

August 17th, 2015
Excellent Physian
Dr Murray has been my personal physician since I moved to KC eight years ago. She is smart, compassionate, listens to her patients, and does the appropriate diagnostic work up, before making a diagnosis. I am a retired Sr Executive of the worlds largest medical device company, and have had the opportunity to work with the best in class, and that includes Dr. Murray

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Murray is a good listener. She looks to find the best solution for my situation and will consult others if needed. Great supporter!

September 27th, 2013
Overpriced and Underserved
I always thought Dr. Murray was a worthwhile doctor, but as the years have progressed the care has declined to a level of mediocre. I feel that time spent with patients is less. They over charge for office visits and all procedures, and when you questions something they are not willing to work with you at all. We will not be back.

July 30th, 2013
While Dr Murray is a good physician, her billing procedures are questionable at best. They over charge, and won't work with you as a patient. The practice manager won't return phone calls, or even try to work with you. I'm not going to continue to see a physician I can't trust, and it's too bad Dr, Murray is one of them.

November 27th, 2012
Dr. Murray
This doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. She spent time with me that helped my cope and make important medical decisions. Many doctor offices are like a bufft, treating patients like everyone else.I highly recommed her and her fabulous staff.

November 3rd, 2010
Dr Murray is the best!
I have had many doctors over the years because of moves to several states. Dr Murray is a very caring and attentive doctor. She never hesitates to refer me on to a specialist which has saved my life in one situation. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her caring staff.

December 30th, 2009
She's very nice and personable. I'm usually nervous to see doctors but not her! She is also willing to answer all of my questions and concerns.

August 27th, 2009
Poor Service and Unprofessional Staff
Becareful with this Dr., she over bills for every little thing and will charge you $80 for a dr. visit for spending only a few minutes with you. Office staff is very rude, and nurses are incompetent. I had several nurses who didn't even know how to give an injection properly and were very painful.

March 31st, 2017