A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Natale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natale
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Natale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Natale, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Natale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Natale FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Natale practice?
- Dr. Andrea Natale has 12 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Natale practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.