A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Natale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natale
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Natale, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Natale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Natale FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Natale practice?
- Dr. Andrea Natale has 12 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Natale practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.