A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Natale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Natale, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Natale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea Natale practice?
Dr. Andrea Natale practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Austin Cardiologists.