Dr. Andrea Natale MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Bronx, NY

4.7

no change

February 20th, 2017
Should have done it ten years ago
My visit to Austin and Dr. Natale's offices was easily the most positive medical experience of my life. The staff is highly trained, organized and professional. The facilities are the best. Dr. Natale is patient and informative. I had been dealing with a fib for 15 years. Now I'm fine. My life is transformed.

November 3rd, 2016
Highly Recommend Exceptional Doctor and Caring Talented Staff
When I moved from Hawaii to Austin both my Cardiologist and AFIB Surgeon strongly recommended Dr. Andrea Natale. Dr. Natale trained my top of the line Hawaii AFIB Surgeon who I believe saved my life and I know improved my quality of life with the surgery to help my AFIB. Dr. Natale and his staff are so highly trained, caring and they treat patients with kindness. Being a young woman who does not look the part to match my complicated heart issues, it is great to have a Doctor like Dr. Natale who takes the time to really understand the issues and solve them. There is no question that I now feel safe with Dr. Natale and his quality staff. Sometimes you meet someone and you just know you are fortunate to be in the presence of greatness and that is the impression I get of Dr. Natale. The office is so efficient with friendly people who really take the time to help and explain everything.

September 28th, 2016
Impressive!
Dr. Natale and The Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute are impressive. You immediately feel confident that you are in the best hands possible. If you have Atrial Fibrilation and need a catheter ablation, this place is the one to go to. The staff is excellent and very caring.

August 24th, 2016
The Best Doctor for Your Heart
I battled atrial fibrillation fairly successfully for 17 years until it finally took full control this year and made a total mess of my life. When I was afforded the unexpected opportunity to become a patient of Dr. Natale's I unhesitatingly jumped at the chance to have him perform a catheter ablation on my high mileage heart. The staff of Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Medical Center are absolutely top drawer. Dr. Natale, who is one of THE BEST electrophysiologists in the WORLD, is unquestionably is one of the warmest, most unassuming gentlemen I have ever met. When you have only one heart, how can you not entrust it to Dr. Natale's care? He will give you back your life.

August 6th, 2016
Very Satisfied Patient
My experiences with Dr. Natale and his entire team have always been most pleasure able. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring and efficient have always been consistent tenets. I would highly recommend this team!

June 21st, 2016
Best in field.

May 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor and very professional but answers questions easily about your care. I was treated for a-fib and had ablation procedures done. Completely satisfied with treatment, care and follow ups.

May 13th, 2016
I recently had need for some unscheduled testing and procedures. Dr. Natale's staff quickly arranged a same-day appointment for evaluation of my situation and next-day appointments for the required tests and procedures. Despite a very busy surgical schedule, Dr. Natale took time to evaluate my test results, develop a treatment plan, and explain it in detail to me. I was very appreciative of his willingness to work me into his very busy schedule and spend the time necessary to explain our path forward. I highly recommend Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute as a practice and Dr. Natale in particular.

March 19th, 2015
great experience fantastic result

January 1st, 2015
Exceptional care.
Dr. Natale kindly returned my heart to normal functioning and gave me my life back.

November 26th, 2014
After nearly 10 years of atrial fibrillation which became progressively worse, even with medication provided by one of the top cardiologists in the country, Dr. Natale performed a catheter ablation on me 6 years ago. I have not had a single episode of atrial fibrillation episode since. The quality of my life has improved immeasurably since.

April 22nd, 2013
Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13)
I now live in Atlanta. Keep in touch with Natale on heart issues via Austin, TX location. Was patient at Cleveland Clinic in 2005. He must be at the top of his specialty based on my results as a patient and respect shown by cardiologists in Atlanta, and elsewhere.