Please help my mom show details Please help my mom
by Denise on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr. Natale, My name is Denise. My mother has a.fib and was referred to you by Dr. Challah. My mom has a mechanical valve and has been getting cardioverted several times. Each time is really risky. Last month she was admitted to the emergency room where she was supposed to get cardioverted for the 5th time! her cardiologist (Dr. Tilkian) didnt want to do it anymore in fear of damaging her valve, (her last one was only 1month before). She was sent home on Lovenox and Dijoxin but it has such a toll on her and we are so afraid our mother's health is deteriorating. Dr. Challah consulted with her while in the hospital, since she had never done a patient with a mechanical valve, she referred her to you. We were denied the authorization request because you are out of Network with her health plan. We were then rerouted to another electrophysiologist in the area but he has really bad reviews and I'm afraid she will not be in good hands :( Please help my mom! We filed an expedited appeal to allow her to see you and we are still waiting on a response. My mother is a strong 46 year old woman eager to live well. Please help us!

by george diament,dds,ms on Mar 19th, 2015

great experience fantastic result

Exceptional care. show details Exceptional care.
by Mike E. on Jan 1st, 2015

Dr. Natale kindly returned my heart to normal functioning and gave me my life back.

by Robert Genest on Nov 26th, 2014

After nearly 10 years of atrial fibrillation which became progressively worse, even with medication provided by one of the top cardiologists in the country, Dr. Natale performed a catheter ablation on me 6 years ago. I have not had a single episode of atrial fibrillation episode since. The quality of my life has improved immeasurably since.

Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13) show details Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13)
by L. Dean Sanders on Apr 22nd, 2013

I now live in Atlanta. Keep in touch with Natale on heart issues via Austin, TX location. Was patient at Cleveland Clinic in 2005. He must be at the top of his specialty based on my results as a patient and respect shown by cardiologists in Atlanta, and elsewhere.

Best Doctor for RF Ablation show details Best Doctor for RF Ablation
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Natale is just the best out there for radio frequency ablation, which makes sense since he pioneered this method. He is warm and lovely person as well. I can't recommend him enough.

BEST EVER! show details BEST EVER!
by Sheri on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Natale, who by the way is NOT female and this designation MUST be changed, gave me back my life, a life all but RUINED by afib. He is an amazing, brilliant, caring and wonderfully kind doctor who CARES about his patients and their outcomes. He will ALWAYS be my hero. Only someone who HAS afib can know how devastating it can be to live with...well...there IS someone else who knows...Dr. Natale. His compassion and brilliance changes lives. THANK YOU DR. NATALE!

A WONDERFUL DR. AND HUMAN BEING show details A WONDERFUL DR. AND HUMAN BEING
Sep 7th, 2010

If only there were EVEN a FEW more like him. He is the kindest and real down to earth DR. ever. Caring and so humble, it was the most beneficial appointment ever.

THE WORLD'S BEST show details THE WORLD'S BEST
by Joan Buono on Aug 21st, 2008

Back in October, 1999 Dr. Natale did an ablation on me for severe SVT. He had just started with The Cleveland Clinic...I believe I was his third patient for ablation and I was in really bad shape. It was a new type of procedure but it was the only chance I had. He saved my life and now after nine years I am hear to say "God Bless this man", I have never had an irregular heart beat since. Above all he is by far the most humble and kind man that I have ever met along with incredible knowledge, devotion and skill. The world needs more physicians like Dr. Natale.