Jun 21st, 2016

Best in field.

May 21st, 2016

Excellent doctor and very professional but answers questions easily about your care. I was treated for a-fib and had ablation procedures done. Completely satisfied with treatment, care and follow ups.

by David Pedersen on May 13th, 2016

I recently had need for some unscheduled testing and procedures. Dr. Natale's staff quickly arranged a same-day appointment for evaluation of my situation and next-day appointments for the required tests and procedures. Despite a very busy surgical schedule, Dr. Natale took time to evaluate my test results, develop a treatment plan, and explain it in detail to me. I was very appreciative of his willingness to work me into his very busy schedule and spend the time necessary to explain our path forward. I highly recommend Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute as a practice and Dr. Natale in particular.

by george diament,dds,ms on Mar 19th, 2015

great experience fantastic result

Exceptional care. show details Exceptional care.
by Mike E. on Jan 1st, 2015

Dr. Natale kindly returned my heart to normal functioning and gave me my life back.

by Robert Genest on Nov 26th, 2014

After nearly 10 years of atrial fibrillation which became progressively worse, even with medication provided by one of the top cardiologists in the country, Dr. Natale performed a catheter ablation on me 6 years ago. I have not had a single episode of atrial fibrillation episode since. The quality of my life has improved immeasurably since.

Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13) show details Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13)
by L. Dean Sanders on Apr 22nd, 2013

I now live in Atlanta. Keep in touch with Natale on heart issues via Austin, TX location. Was patient at Cleveland Clinic in 2005. He must be at the top of his specialty based on my results as a patient and respect shown by cardiologists in Atlanta, and elsewhere.

Best Doctor for RF Ablation show details Best Doctor for RF Ablation
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Natale is just the best out there for radio frequency ablation, which makes sense since he pioneered this method. He is warm and lovely person as well. I can't recommend him enough.

BEST EVER! show details BEST EVER!
by Sheri on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Natale, who by the way is NOT female and this designation MUST be changed, gave me back my life, a life all but RUINED by afib. He is an amazing, brilliant, caring and wonderfully kind doctor who CARES about his patients and their outcomes. He will ALWAYS be my hero. Only someone who HAS afib can know how devastating it can be to live with...well...there IS someone else who knows...Dr. Natale. His compassion and brilliance changes lives. THANK YOU DR. NATALE!

A WONDERFUL DR. AND HUMAN BEING show details A WONDERFUL DR. AND HUMAN BEING
Sep 7th, 2010

If only there were EVEN a FEW more like him. He is the kindest and real down to earth DR. ever. Caring and so humble, it was the most beneficial appointment ever.