Cardiologist (heart)
3000 N Interstate 35
Ste 700
Austin, TX 78705
(512) 807-3150
Locations and availability (5)

|  Successful ablation for atrial fibrillation in 2005 -- no symptoms today(4/13)  |  show details
by L. Dean Sanders on Apr 22nd, 2013

I now live in Atlanta. Keep in touch with Natale on heart issues via Austin, TX location. Was patient at Cleveland Clinic in 2005. He must be at the top of his specialty based on my results as a patient and respect shown by cardiologists in Atlanta, and elsewhere.

|  Best Doctor for RF Ablation  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Natale is just the best out there for radio frequency ablation, which makes sense since he pioneered this method. He is warm and lovely person as well. I can't recommend him enough.

|  BEST EVER!  |  show details
by Sheri on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Natale, who by the way is NOT female and this designation MUST be changed, gave me back my life, a life all but RUINED by afib. He is an amazing, brilliant, caring and wonderfully kind doctor who CARES about his patients and their outcomes. He will ALWAYS be my hero. Only someone who HAS afib can know how devastating it can be to live with...well...there IS someone else who knows...Dr. Natale. His compassion and brilliance changes lives. THANK YOU DR. NATALE!

|  A WONDERFUL DR. AND HUMAN BEING  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

If only there were EVEN a FEW more like him. He is the kindest and real down to earth DR. ever. Caring and so humble, it was the most beneficial appointment ever.

|  THE WORLD'S BEST  |  show details
by Joan Buono on Aug 21st, 2008

Back in October, 1999 Dr. Natale did an ablation on me for severe SVT. He had just started with The Cleveland Clinic...I believe I was his third patient for ablation and I was in really bad shape. It was a new type of procedure but it was the only chance I had. He saved my life and now after nine years I am hear to say "God Bless this man", I have never had an irregular heart beat since. Above all he is by far the most humble and kind man that I have ever met along with incredible knowledge, devotion and skill. The world needs more physicians like Dr. Natale.