A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Naylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Naylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Naylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Naylor MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Naylor practice?
- Dr. Andrea Naylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Naylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Physiatrists.