A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Naylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naylor
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Naylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Naylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Naylor MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Naylor practice?
- Dr. Andrea Naylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Naylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Physiatrists.