A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ng, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Ka-Min Ng MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Ng practice?
- Dr. Andrea Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Ng practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.