A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ng, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Cancer, and Choriocarcinoma.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Ng practice?
Dr. Andrea Ng practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.