A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ng, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Ng practice?
Dr. Andrea Ng practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.