Dr. Andrea Nomberg MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ronkonkoma, NY

3.9

July 29th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Nomberg for over 15 years, she is excellent and very thorough. Very happy to be her patient.

March 5th, 2016
I was looking for a new family physician and had been asking around. Three people had recommended Dr. Nomberg so I thought I would be crazy not to give her a shot (no pun intended). I am so grateful that I did. I have been a patient for a little over a year now. I am not one that would run to a doctor for anything and now find myself going for everything. I credit that to the comfortability I feel when I am there, her thoroughness and the care and concern she shows. Results from any blood work or tests are usually the next day or two (including Saturdays and Sundays) or in an acceptable amount of time. I never have to wait for an appointment and the waiting room is never packed with a long wait. My husband, daughter and niece are now going to her and all share the same feelings. I have recommended her and will continue to do so.

July 1st, 2015
I think all the nice reviews are from the staff. She is a nasty doctor and as well as her staff.

October 12th, 2009
A great physician.
I have been going to Dr. Nomberg for many years and have recommended her to many family and friends. She is a very caring doctor who asks questions, listens to your answers, takes note and follows up. She has even called me long after she had handed me off to a specialist to find out how I was doing. You don't find that kind of care very often. She is a what a physician should be.

December 8th, 2008
What a great doctor
Dr. Nomberg is wonderful - she is so kind and caring - I can't imagine anyone complaining about her bedside manner. She is always calling to check up on her patients, and calls all her own test results, even if they are normal. She is kind, caring and patient.

October 8th, 2008
Bedside Manner From Hell
Dr. Nomberg is just an awful doctor. I mean, so far as the nuts and bolts go, she's okay - but her people skills are just terrible. She's curt and rude. She rushes through examinations and then makes you feel like you're imposing on her if you have something to say or a question to ask. My daughter thinks she's mean and snooty. I think she should be in research.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry that Lois and her daughter did not have a positive experience. I do not know what happened in our time together, but I am certain had Lois made me aware of her feelings, I would have rectified it immediately. I spend a great deal of time speaking with patients, answering questions, and trying to make patients comfortable. I call patients with test results and discuss them on the phone, often at great length. Sometimes, patients are unaware of the need for a doctor to manage time, to be fair to all patients. That may seem "curt or rude," but it is simply fair to the patient afterwards, who might be more emergent. I wish I could spend 30 minutes with all my patients! I would welcome Lois back to the office, and try and ascertain what the issues from the visit were, and remedy them. I am human, and maybe it was a bad day - I would hope to be given a second chance since my "nuts and bolts" seem to be "okay."