A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Palmer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Palmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Brooke Palmer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea B. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Andrea Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Palmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.