Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Pappalardo
Dr. Andrea Pappalardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomingdale, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pappalardo is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Pappalardo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Pappalardo has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrea Pappalardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, IL.
Dr. Bohdan Fedirko
Legal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bloomingdale, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Vanja Cuk
Bloomingdale, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Priya Bansal
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Bloomingdale, IL 0.01 mi19