A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Patton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Patton practice?
- Dr. Andrea Patton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Patton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.