A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Persaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Persaud, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Persaud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Nandini Persaud MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Andrea Persaud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Persaud practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.