A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Prevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevan
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Prevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Prevan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Maureen Prevan DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Prevan practice?
- Dr. Andrea Prevan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Prevan practices Infectious Disease near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Omaha Infectious Disease Doctors.