A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Quandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quandt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Quandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Quandt DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Quandt practice?
- Dr. Andrea Quandt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Quandt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.