A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Quandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quandt
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quandt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Quandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Quandt DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Quandt practice?
- Dr. Andrea Quandt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Quandt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.