Overall Review

3.1

January 20th, 2016
This office went way downhill. : (
You seldom get to see DR Q. Usually you see a PA. The nurses are truly nice & caring. They decided my co-pay needed to increase & went so far as to highlight the increase in my insurance, only to see the office decided she gets specialist co-pay. Minimal face time with patients, minimal follow-up if any. Little bedside manner.

November 28th, 2012
I love when I get to see her personally. It annoys me when I schedule an appointment and find I am being seen by a NP. Personally I don't mind that they are a NP but they are constantly changing them. The two medical assistants are bilingual, friendly and helpful. The office manager is also a sweet heart. I love the staff. They have weekend and evening hours. what else could I ask for?

October 25th, 2011
This office is very neat and everyone is helpful and friendly. Dr. Q has a great bedside manner and she listened to me and didn't rush me out the door. Love that they call perscriptions into the pharmacy for you =) overall a good experience and I will be bringing back my daughter there!!

July 28th, 2011
Time to find a new Dr.!
I was reprimanded by Dr. Quintana since it was 2 years since my last visit. Um, if I'm not sick, why go to the Dr? Just to put money in your pocket? I don't think so. Then she said she didn't want to refill my dermatology medication because of the fact that it was 2 years since my last visit. On top of that, she gave me an antibiotic that you are not supposed to give to people with Penicillin allergies. CVS made me sign a waiver stating that I agree to purchase the medication against the pharmacist's warning that it is unsafe for those with penicillin allergies to take this particular antibiotic. I will now find a new Dr.

June 10th, 2011
They used to be good
When they first opened, they were great. Now it's a different experience. They have no compassion, no bedside manner. Rosanne and Dr. Quintana go out of their way to make the patients feel poorly. If you ask a question, they either bite your head off or act like you are dumb to even ask a question like that. My entire family has left the office and taken our needs elsewhere.

May 11th, 2011
I was a patient for four years and never got a clear diagnosys. I had to go to a new doctor because of a new insurance (thank God)and within one visit a was told what my problem was will never recomend this doctor!!!

April 11th, 2011
Definitely Recommend
I've been seeing Dr. Quintana for the almost 8 years. Even though I have moved to Florida, I still have her as my families primary care physician and we go back to NY for physicals for my entire family yearly. Though she may look really young, she is very knowledgeable and practices the way doctors did long ago... with patience, understanding and actual caring.