A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Rausch White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Rausch White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Rausch White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausch White graduated from Universidad De Oviedo, Oviedo Asturias.
Dr. Rausch White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Rausch White MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Rausch White practice?
- Dr. Andrea Rausch White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Rausch White practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoover, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Hospice & Palliative Specialists.