A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Ramsey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ramsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Ramsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Andrea Ramsey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Ramsey practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.