Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Shameful  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

This doctor told me that I had a "dangerous cyst" on my ovary in order to encourage me to consent to a total hysterectomy including removing my ovaries. I took my sonogram records to 2 other doctors for second and third opinions and found out that this doctor lied to me about my "condition" and I had no such cyst. It is shameful that a doctor would lie to a patient so that they could butcher them for money.

|  I very much appreciated Dr. Shih  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Although young, Dr. Shih conducted herself professionally and with kindness.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Randall is one of the nicest and most caring doctors from whom I have sought care. I was shocked to see some of the poorer reviews.

|  i don't recommend her  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

LOUSY physician! Terrible bedside manner. I do not recommend her-go to someone else!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I saw her a couple years before my pregnancy and all through my pregnancy. She is one of the best doctors I have had. She stayed through the whole delivery process and walked me through pushing. I loved her and would continue seeing her if I had not moved out of state.

|  HORRIBLE!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2010

Just a horrible experience with this doctor! Very insensitive!

|  Love her  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

She was my doctor for my whole pregnancy. I went to her the month before I got pregnant for advice and she was great so I kept going. This was my first pregnancy and she made me feel comfortable through every step. The delivery ended up being a c-section which she performed herself and that went very smoothly. I have had no problems. She makes me feel like she cares about me and is now my regular OBGYN. If I ever get pregnant again she is the doctor I want!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

We couldn't have asked for a more caring, compassionate doctor. She listened to our concerns and treated us like family! The office staff was just as amazing, I got the chance to know them all well, since my visits were frequent due to some hiccups.

|  So glad we met her!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2009

We had originally been seeing Dr. Avantz, but we got Dr. Randall Shih when we gave birth. She was terrific! Friendly, caring, and even waited until my husband got back from lunch to get the "show" started. We will be going back to her for our next baby!

|  Will Never Go Back  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2008

All I can say is this doctor has the worst bedside manner and it is probably due to lack of experience. I would not recommend her.

|  Terrible Bedside Manner!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Very insensitive-must be due to lack of exprience.I was not too thrilled with the office staff either. They treated me like I was a hyp...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Nov 17th, 2008

Dr. Shih has been 100% courteous and caring for the entire course of my wife's pregnancy. She is regularly available at any time after hours and makes sure to follow up with as soon as she has information in the event of a complication. This is our first child and we are so happy that someone recommended her to us.