A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Rapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Rapkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Rapkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapkin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rapkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Rapkin practice?
Dr. Andrea Rapkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.