A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Rapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Rapkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Rapkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapkin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rapkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Joan Rapkin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Rapkin practice?
- Dr. Andrea Rapkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Rapkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.