A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Ray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ray, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Olivia Ray MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea O. Ray practice?
- Dr. Andrea Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Ray practices Plastic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.