Dr. Andrea Reh MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, VA

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Great experience during a hopeless time
Dr. Rah from Shady Grove was professional yet understanding. She helped identify the underlying problem of my infertility. She explained the medication process and the possible outcomes in a realistic way. When I had failed cycles she called me to discuss the next steps...on a Friday night while she was on vacation. I have a sweet little boy due to her help and o will be forever grateful.

June 26th, 2017
As Zen as IVF Can Get!
Our first go at IVF was while we were living and working in the Middle East - while we got pregnant on our second try, the experience was stressful and we never really knew what was going on - between language barriers, being shuffled in and out of waiting rooms (separated from each other because of male/female waiting sections), and being one of the only women not wearing a full abaya/niqab (black dress and scarf that covers the entire face), it was not the easiest experience. Of course, we got our son out of it which was a miracle and a blessing! Fast forward two years and we are back in the states and it is time to give our son a sibling. The experience at SGF was absolutely night and day to the experience we had in the Middle East! Everything was well organized, explained in great detail, and we actually understood what was happening each step of the way. We ran into a few unexpected hurdles at the outset, but Dr. Reh was a constant source of reassurance and level-headedness. Against her consult (due to high progesterone levels which impacted the readiness of my lining), we did a transfer after our retrieval because otherwise we would have lost a full "try" with insurance. As she predicted, we did not get pregnant on the first try. We had a good batch of frozen embryos to work with and luckily on the second try, we were successful. We are about 11 weeks now and incredibly grateful for the zen-like atmosphere at Shady Grove! We literally never had to wait more than a few minutes, and we never felt rushed as we pummeled Dr. Reh with question after question. I would highly recommend Dr. Reh.

March 9th, 2017
Compassionate and Understanding
After four years of infertility struggle, my husband and I felt like Dr. Reh really listened to us and our concerns. She was compassionate and thorough and made sure we understood every part of the process. We are now 13 weeks pregnant and so thankful to Dr. Reh and her team for their part in this.

February 24th, 2017
Wonderful experience with IUI through SGFC
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reh, and were fortunate enough to have a successful pregnancy on our first attempt at IUI. Dr. Reh was wonderful with explaining the process to us and helping us along the way. Her team of nurses and staff at Shady Grove Fertility were so sweet and caring, the entire experience was extremely positive for us, and we hope to come back to them again in the future.

August 9th, 2013
Excellent!!!
Dr. Reh is wonderful! Amazingly kind, compassionate, and helpful. I went to many doctors, and she was the only doctor to truly listen to me and my symptoms, and as a result, was able to actually diagnose and treat the cause of my "unexplained" infertility.

March 28th, 2011
Very caring Doctor
Dr Reh was very kind and patient with us and didn't push us into aggressive therapies. We were successful on our second round of IUI.

November 2nd, 2015