Andrea Resciniti MD Patient Reviews

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Resciniti is not only a fine surgeon, but I have never had a doctor who paid such great attention to every detail of my care. Dr. Resciniti did my mastectomy at Emerson Hospital. As anyone who has ever had cancer can attest, the journey to wellness includes many specialists. Dr. Resciniti coordinated my care with the plastic surgeon and with others, and continues to provide follow up even 18 months out. I cannot say enough about her skill as a surgeon and as a doctor with great compassion as well as knowledge. Her office runs like clock work. I never had to worry about referrals and I was always seen on time. One note: Dr. Resciniti has a tendency to speak fast. She is happy to slow down when asked, but tape your meetings to review later. This is not a big deal, however, as this practice is one all cancer patients should follow with all their doctors.

June 1st, 2016
Dr. does not spend time to diagnosis patient properly. In my case, she didn't make right calls.

November 28th, 2015
She is not very professional. She has a cat in her office and when I was talking to her, the cat was sitting on the desk. I could see cat hair on her sweater during my office visits. Once she did a procedure in her office for me and she was wearing her sweater. She did a procedure on me and that day I did not see her after the surgery. Later I had terrible complications after the surgery. During the follow up visits, she made wrong decisions again which led to my inflammation.

February 22nd, 2012
lovely staff, thorough doctor
I have been very pleased with my interaction with Dr. Resciniti and her staff. The doctor is thorough, took more than adequate time to explain her diagnosis of my condition and her treatment plan, and was very personable. I was very pleased with the quality of her care and her very knowledgeable demeanor, and I would highly recommend her. The office staff is friendly and helpful as well. Excellent experience overall.

February 16th, 2012
very good
I feel she provided excellent care to me for a recent mastectomy. She was always available and the surgery was flawless! She is very knowledgeable!

October 31st, 2010
Dr Resciniti saved my life. She is an amazing surgeon and I feel so fortunate to have been referred to her.