A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Reznik is Satisfactory. Dr. Reznik has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Reznik, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznik graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reznik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reznik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Reznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea I. Reznik practice?
Dr. Andrea Reznik practices Neurology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Bridgewater, NJ.
See Somerset Neurologists.