A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Roberson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberson
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea A Roberson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea A. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Andrea Roberson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Roberson practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Family Physicians.