Dr. Andrea Roche MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Raleigh, NC

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 22nd, 2012
If I could give her zero stars I would!!!
Of all the doctors in this practice, this doctor is rude and completely unprofessional. She performed my c-section, and it was the most HORRIBLE PSYCHOLOGICAL & EMOTIONAL experience ever!!! The technician who assisted her was insulting me the entire time by making jokes and laughing about the appearance of the lower half of my body. Dr. Roche was laughing and giggling like a mindless child the entire time. Mind you, I was pregnant and already humiliated because so many other surgical staff were there to see me in such in invasive manner. I didn't need the added stress of the high school mean girl routine from Dr. Roche and her assistant. I was wide awake through the entire surgery, but wish that I would've been put on anaesthesia to avoid hearing such derogatory jokes about my appearance. I was too afraid to say anything during the surgery, because I did NOT want to risk having something done to me out of spite. I have emotional scars now because of this negative experience. So much so, that I dread even thinking about having a child in a hospital ever again!!! There is a famous quote that says "all it takes for evil to prevail, is for people to stand by and do nothing." Dr. Roche did nothing to stop the operating room bullying. Instead she scoffed and giggled continuously at every joke directed toward me by her assistant! I would NOT recommend her to anyone! In fact, I would strongly encourage you to find another doctor!!!!!!!!