A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rossi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Marie Rossi DO is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Andrea Rossi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrea Rossi practices Neurology near Rochester Hills, MI.