Dr. Andrea Rossi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Very good doctor

January 6th, 2016
My wife has been seeing Dr Rossi now for over year and both Michelle her assistant and Dr Rossi are great, caring and above all very easy to get hold of and getting return phone calls, (a rarety in this day and age)

September 18th, 2015
While the office staff is not particularly friendly or helpful, Dr. Rossi is fantastic. I've appreciated her ability to listen, evaluate, diagnose and follow up. She is great.

June 25th, 2015
Patient
Very professional asked a lot of questions. Best bed side manner observed from a neurologists. She did not rush when evaluating me.

June 12th, 2015
Great doctor!
I agree with another poster - we're they seeing the same doctor I have seen many times? Dr. Rossi is very professional, and very invested in helping her patients. She listens and always takes time with me. The office staff at this practice can be a little short on patience and sometimes rushed, but I am going to this practice to see the doctor who I trust, not the office staff.

March 7th, 2014
I have found that Dr. Rossi, her associates’ and staff have been excellent. Sometimes the reception desk gets a little crazed by they are handling a number of physicians. I have never had any issues with scheduling appointments and never felt rushed in an appointment. Dr. Rossi has always addressed all of my questions and concerns. She has been proactive and progress regarding my condition and therapy. I have also seen her associate who is less familiar with my case but very committed and knowledgeable about my condition. I think they are both great! I would and have recommended Dr. Rossi and her associate to others in search of a Neurologist. My father was a physician and I know the appointment and reception staff, do not define the doctor.

August 29th, 2013
Unbelievable lack of caring. My daughter has been having seizures for weeks and we have changed medications but she keeps contradicting what she told us.....it is 8:30 p.m and we are still waiting for a callback from a 9 a.m. phone call to discuss test results....there could have been multiple seizures during all this time. Stay away from her.

January 16th, 2012
This doctor is awful! The staff may be very busy but that is no reason for the rudeness. You would think you were trying to get a invitation to the white house just to get an appointment to Dr. Rossi. The doctor doesn't even remember you or read her conversations. She had told me that she was going to send a perscription to the pharmacy for me after an appointment and it never showed up. I had to call the office 4-6 times asking where it was before the doctor called me back and told me I was lying and she had never perscribed that for me, so she was not going to send it in. I informed her of the conversation we had had and she stated she didn't have a conversation like that with anyone that week. I asked her to re-read the notes she made in my file, because I saw her write it down and what do you know the perscription was in my pharmacy that day waiting for me. never got an apology for calling me a lier. Doctor Very Very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

April 26th, 2011
What are the other people talking about ? Dr. Rossi & staff spent all the time and more that was needed for my condition. Dr. Rossi even contacted me with results of my test without me calling.

March 12th, 2011
She doesn't quit on hard cases
I read the reviews before my first visit and was a bit nervous. I met Dr. Rossi in the hospital after leaving one neurologist for VERY poor staff and another gave up on me. I waited to review til I had been coming for a while so the review was accurate, I have been seeing not just Dr. Rossi but several other doctors at Rochester Medical, the staff is far from rude, busy but not rude. Dr. Rossi does not give up, I have a rare disease with many complications as a result of it, she is working with me and my other doctors to get to the bottom of all of my issues...she spends as long as I need with me and answers all my questions...I never feel like I am a burden to her. I can't say I feel the same about her partner, but I understand that alot of doctors do not get that I know when something isn't right. Dr. Rossi doesn't question my knowin, she knows I have been sick a very long time and know my body. I like that about her.I also like that she is willing to learn more about it and doesn't worry about the "typical" patient response she realizes not everyone is the same.

April 13th, 2010
Office staff was terrible. The Dr's office was like an assembly line and the office staff was incompetent.

February 25th, 2010
The staff was very unproffesional. Very hard to deal with.