Dr. Andrea Rossi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Rossi?

September 29th, 2017

Best ever!

I have seen Dr. Rossi in the past (about 10 years ago) and recently again. I agree with the others that the front desk may be a little rude, but everyone else has been exceptional! Dr. Rossi acts like I am her only patient and gives me all the time in the world that I need. I have never left without knowing exactly what is going on, what procedures I need and why. She is a fabulous doctor and a caring, patient human being. I have gone to Dr. Rossi numerous times and have no idea what the people giving her 1 star are doing. I can only think they have their doctors mixed up!

April 28th, 2017

5 stars for Dr. Rossi NO STARS FOR FRONT DESK

I have been going to Dr Rossi for a little over a year now for y MS EVERY SINGLE VISIT I have waited over an HOUR due to front desk EITHER forgetting to put my chart up or double booking Dr Rossi I have complained to Dr Rossi about this and she said if it happens again ask to speak to her immediately!! which of course it did happen and they refused to get her...Dr Rossi Is an EXCEPTIONAL Dr who spends time with her patients more then the allotted 10 minutes they schedule her for, she has said she has asked for 30 min blocks but they keep double booking her SHE should NOT have to apologize for THEIR inadequacies I have never been more upset with this office staff while Dr Rossi is a Specialist and I understand waiting a BIT of time OVER AN HOUR is NOT acceptable WE the patients are people with busy lives too, who have things to do NOT sit ALL day in an office if the front desk and scheduling staff would actually do what they are asked to do..there would not be a wait for patients...

June 10th, 2016

Very good doctor

January 6th, 2016

My wife has been seeing Dr Rossi now for over year and both Michelle her assistant and Dr Rossi are great, caring and above all very easy to get hold of and getting return phone calls, (a rarety in this day and age)

September 18th, 2015

While the office staff is not particularly friendly or helpful, Dr. Rossi is fantastic. I've appreciated her ability to listen, evaluate, diagnose and follow up. She is great.

June 26th, 2015

Patient

Very professional asked a lot of questions. Best bed side manner observed from a neurologists. She did not rush when evaluating me.

June 12th, 2015

Great doctor!

I agree with another poster - we're they seeing the same doctor I have seen many times? Dr. Rossi is very professional, and very invested in helping her patients. She listens and always takes time with me. The office staff at this practice can be a little short on patience and sometimes rushed, but I am going to this practice to see the doctor who I trust, not the office staff.

March 7th, 2014

I have found that Dr. Rossi, her associates’ and staff have been excellent. Sometimes the reception desk gets a little crazed by they are handling a number of physicians. I have never had any issues with scheduling appointments and never felt rushed in an appointment. Dr. Rossi has always addressed all of my questions and concerns. She has been proactive and progress regarding my condition and therapy. I have also seen her associate who is less familiar with my case but very committed and knowledgeable about my condition. I think they are both great! I would and have recommended Dr. Rossi and her associate to others in search of a Neurologist. My father was a physician and I know the appointment and reception staff, do not define the doctor.

August 30th, 2013

Unbelievable lack of caring. My daughter has been having seizures for weeks and we have changed medications but she keeps contradicting what she told us.....it is 8:30 p.m and we are still waiting for a callback from a 9 a.m. phone call to discuss test results....there could have been multiple seizures during all this time. Stay away from her.

January 16th, 2012

This doctor is awful! The staff may be very busy but that is no reason for the rudeness. You would think you were trying to get a invitation to the white house just to get an appointment to Dr. Rossi. The doctor doesn't even remember you or read her conversations. She had told me that she was going to send a perscription to the pharmacy for me after an appointment and it never showed up. I had to call the office 4-6 times asking where it was before the doctor called me back and told me I was lying and she had never perscribed that for me, so she was not going to send it in. I informed her of the conversation we had had and she stated she didn't have a conversation like that with anyone that week. I asked her to re-read the notes she made in my file, because I saw her write it down and what do you know the perscription was in my pharmacy that day waiting for me. never got an apology for calling me a lier. Doctor Very Very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

April 26th, 2011

What are the other people talking about ? Dr. Rossi & staff spent all the time and more that was needed for my condition. Dr. Rossi even contacted me with results of my test without me calling.

March 13th, 2011

She doesn't quit on hard cases

I read the reviews before my first visit and was a bit nervous. I met Dr. Rossi in the hospital after leaving one neurologist for VERY poor staff and another gave up on me. I waited to review til I had been coming for a while so the review was accurate, I have been seeing not just Dr. Rossi but several other doctors at Rochester Medical, the staff is far from rude, busy but not rude. Dr. Rossi does not give up, I have a rare disease with many complications as a result of it, she is working with me and my other doctors to get to the bottom of all of my issues...she spends as long as I need with me and answers all my questions...I never feel like I am a burden to her. I can't say I feel the same about her partner, but I understand that alot of doctors do not get that I know when something isn't right. Dr. Rossi doesn't question my knowin, she knows I have been sick a very long time and know my body. I like that about her.I also like that she is willing to learn more about it and doesn't worry about the "typical" patient response she realizes not everyone is the same.