A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ruman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Ruman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Ruman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ruman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Denise Ruman MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Ruman practice?
- Dr. Andrea Ruman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Ruman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.