Dr. Andrea Ruskin MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016
Buyer beware!This is an unprofessional, unempathic, cold woman who, as others have said, is unreliable, did not ever call me back after 3 phone calls to her I made to get results of bloodwork. The bone she throws anyone but the obviously dying is doing a CBC (I did not go to a hematogist to a CBC, particularly since I had just had one days before.She promised to call me back the next day, and then never did. I am a 2x cancer survivor, and referred to her by another well-known M.D. because of abnormal blood tests. One would think an oncologist would show a bit more empathy. She is simply awful. Do not, under any circumstances, use this woman!

November 16th, 2016

April 12th, 2013
Dr. Ruskin is one in a million. Not only did she save my life, she made it a very pleasant experience. I had a stage 4 Non-Hodgkins lymphoma and wound up receiving a stem cell transplant. Dr. Ruskin was always available, compassionate, and there for me and my family. I would recommend her highly!

December 16th, 2016