A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Russo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Marie Russo MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Russo practice?
- Dr. Andrea Russo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Russo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.