Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Russo
Dr. Andrea Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ (and 6 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Weisman Children's Rehabilitation Hospital, Virtua Marlton and Virtua Health West Jersey. Dr. Russo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Russo has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Andrea Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Priya Singh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi15
Dr. Andres Ferber
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi29
Dr. Melvin Pratter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi44